Most recent valid coupons for Pizza Hut
- 50% Off Order NEW – use this limited time coupons to get 50% off any order (Expires 10.15.2013)
- EL9 - any pizza of any size for only $9 (valid through September 14, 2013)
- SPIRIT – two large pizzas + breadsticks for $20
- Two liter Pepsi + Breadsticks for just $5 (Printable)
- Text HUT to 69488 to get a free cheese sticks
- $10 Only – any toppings, any crust. Carryout only. (Use code TENANY to apply online)
$20$10 – medium pizza with as many toppings as you wish. Including specialty pizzas with 5 Breadsticks and 10 Cinnamon Sticks
- Stay updated with latest deals and promotions from PizzaHut.com. Official website. Current limited time offers are the following:
- Large 1 topping pizza for just $6.55 (carryout only)
- Any pizza for $10 (carryout only)
- $10 any dinner box (includes 1 topping pizza, 5 breadsticks with marinara dipping sauce. and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing.)
- Get all your favorites in one big dinner box for just $19.99
Other deals and promotions
- Get FREE stuffed pizza rollers with your next online purchase
- Sign up for hut lovers and start receiving great deals and promotions right to your inbox (Free cheese sticks on your first order)
The list was last updated on September 12, 2013.
Using Pizza Hut coupons are quick and easy. You simply print out your Pizza Hut coupon on your own computer. The download to print coupons on your computer can be easily had once you find a coupon online that you would like to print. Once you have printed out your coupons, you can use it when you go to order your Pizza. The only stipulation when redeeming coupons is for you to use them to purchase the product for which they are issued. Your coupons can be used online, over the phone or in person. Once you have ordered your pizza, you present your coupon when checking out. Coupons are easily found and easily redeemable if you follow the instructions on the coupon and the instruction at the checkout when you pay.
Finding coupons that are valid is not confusing. Many coupon websites totally scan their coupons to remove those coupons that have passed the expiration date. You may have some coupons that you assume are valid for the product for which they were issued. Before using a coupon, take a look at the expiration date, found at the upper right side of the coupon or at the bottom middle or right side of the coupon. If the date has expired, your coupon will not be honored. The reason is simply that the company issuing the credit as a coupon will not reimburse the company accepting the credit in an outdated coupon.
Coupons for products like Pizza Huts are easily found on all websites including Pizza Hut websites. There are coupons for Pizza Hut in daily newspaper flyers and in promotional coupons sent through the mail. It’s a wise practice to cut out coupons for products that you intend to use anyway and save them until you need that product. Don’t forget the expiration date and don’t try to use the coupon to buy any other product than the one for which the coupon stipulates and in the amount that the coupon stipulates. Finding coupons in Pizza Huts is an easy way of getting discounts on their pizzas. Other places to find discount coupons are online in blogs, news websites and online sites that accept advertising from manufacturers and other merchants.
The coupon needs to be used when paying. Don’t pay the full amount and show your coupon after paying. The coupon savings needs to be totaled up when the cash register is taking in your payment. Showing your coupon after paying will not get you the savings regardless of your bill at checkout. The reason is that a coupon is made out for a certain product and a certain amount. Once the cash register has rung up the product, your coupon is rung up in the computer proving that you followed the instructions stipulated by the coupon. The company might have to show their cash register receipts when they mail out their coupons for reimbursement from the company issuing the credit. A coupon can be issued by any manufacturer. The company honoring the coupon or credit needs to get their money from the company issuing the coupon as credit. You might ask before check out if the Pizza Hut is honoring the Pizza Hut coupon that you possess since a company has the right to refuse a coupon if it chooses to.